Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Day of Class

We started classes today and it was pretty crazy! My first class was called catch-up and its a class where the kids are older but missed the first year so they are a little bit the other kids there age.  They were a little bit out of control...and by a little bit, I mean a lot!  We didn't do a lot of teaching but we did a lot of crowd control!
My next class was the kindergarten.  It is split into the older group and the younger group.  I get to teach the younger children.  There are supposed to be 10 kids in my class, but apparently they don't always come.  School goes from 7am to at least 8pm.  The school is so long so that both parents can work all day and the kids have someone to go. 
My kindergarteners are the CUTEST kids I have ever seen!! Its pretty funny because we have an entire new group of students so they have never heard English before.  We have to start with the complete basics.  They are so adorable I already want to kidnap one to bring home with me!! So cute!  The best part was teaching the little kids to play duck duck goose! They loved it!
Daphne, Jessica, Amanda, Me, and Madi

Our first day of School

Miss Daphne reading the Little Kindergarten a book.  Even though they had no idea what she was saying, they wouldn't stop staring at her!

Look how precious they are!!

 So adorable!

Little Misha

 Maxim

Little Paulina. I want to kidnap her!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my heck! They are SO cute! Craig and I want to adopt one of them!! You are so lucky to see them everyday! Thanks for posting pics keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little Russian people. I love it.

    I am so happy you are there doing this. It will be an experience you will remember forever. Glad you are blogging so we can know what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete